(Fwd) Ominous Seapods WV Tree Final Warning

deuce at idt.net deuce at idt.net
Fri Feb 9 19:12:08 EST 2001

fyi
Date sent:      	Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:03:03 -0500
To:             	podtree.lento at cornell.edu
From:           	"Thomas M. Lento" <tml5 at cornell.edu>
Subject:        	Ominous Seapods WV Tree Final Warning

Hi everyone.  Sorry for the cross-post (again).  I am running a CD tree for
the Ominous Seapods 12/8/00 and 12/9/00 shows.  They fit on 4 CDs total,
and come as a package.

This is the last call for sign-ups.  Leafs (leaves?) only at this
time.  Plenty of branches already.  I am planning on closing this down and
setting up a structure this weekend.  I'd like to get a big response out of
this last message, but if not, oh well . . .

I will post a link to the final structure, or a "tree closed" email, in a
few days.  For those of you already signed up - just keep checking your
email.  The structure will appear there one way or another.

Instructions for signing up are included in this email.  If you want the
setlist for the shows, head over to the mutants of the road atlas.  Here's
the link:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~jkm/MOThRA/index.htm

Here's the instructions - please follow them.

Send an email to:

podtree.lento at cornell.edu

In the SUBJECT heading, write:

WV Tree leaf signup

In the BODY of the message, please write your name and email address like so:

Tom Lento  podtree.lento at cornell.edu

Then answer the following questions:

Where do you live?  (city, state, foreign country)
What list were you reading when you found out about this tree? (pod-net,
moe.L, got an email from someone)

If you need any more information, feel free to ask me.  Thanks.

-Tom