NGSW

Cusick, Brett BCusick at ENSR.com
Fri Feb 23 16:22:26 EST 2001

And don't forget, you Boston folks can come and check out a little Daze Hill
on Saturday at Jimmy O'Keefe's in the financial district!
www.dazehill.com
Peace

Sup Kristen!

-----Original Message-----
From: kristen skirkanich [mailto:goodnightgretchen at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 4:18 PM
To: finewine at list.godstreetwine.com
Subject: the upcoming shows...

Hey everyone
Just seeing who all is planning on going to the Pancake Party this Sunday
and to the Jason/Lo/Oteil show on Wednesday March 14. Im going to both and
would really love to try to get them on analog or CDR if anyone is planning
on taping. I would, as most of you know, would be willing to offer B&Ps to
the entire list if I can get copies. Also going to Strangefolk the Friday
before and would be willing to do the same there.
well hope to hear from someone soon...is this thing on???
peace,
kristen

The information contained in this communication is confidential and
privileged proprietary information intended only for the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized use, distribution,
copying or disclosure of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately.

It is our policy that e-mails are intended for and should be used for
business purposes only.

ENSR
www.ensr.com
postmaster at ensr.com