Howard Ingerman howieneil at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 11:23:49 EDT 2010

I've only recently picked up the bass guitar. Owned one for years, but have
only dabbled up till about a year ago. What kills me about Dan is that when
I started seeing them, he was playing 5 and 6 string basses. And as the
years went on, he went back to the 4 string Precision and actually sounded
better. Watching him play Dirty Little Secret and Brand New Pussycat on that
P-bass only reinforced in my mind how great he is. Looks like I need to
start practicing a little more. :D