Killer Weekend

Kurt Bramer bramermetalworks at carolina.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 09:52:42 EDT 2010

Some very tasty tunes below...wanted to hear a Freight Train & perhaps a hard hitting Snake Eyes opener last weekend.
I' m excited for the people able to attend the Plaza shows.  You will be witnessing ROCK-SOLID shows for sure!

This new age trips me out w/ youtube footage & these immediate downloads of one day old shows.  I used to wait what seemed forever for precious analogs to arrive in the mail.  When opening any of them was like unwrapping a Christmas gift every time!  I have a boatload of 8 mm shows I video taped thru out the years, would love to get them on a dvd format.  Good times & crazy footage.

Thanks again for last weekends shows!  Thanks again video and audio tapers & also the photographers, great pictures!!!

Can' t stop thinking about seeing GSW last weekend for the first time in 12 years.  Miss them so much it hurts!